Energy consumptions and emissions

ENLIGHT OUR CARBON FOOTPRINT

We are commited to lighten our carbon footprint, by increasing the use of renewable energy, implementing a certified environmental management system and promoting sustainable mobility.

RENEWABLE ENERGIES

RENEWABLE ENERGIES

At the Italian HQ of MVC Group (offices and warehouses) we only consume electricity from renewable sources. 
In 2021, the 72% of it was self-produced by our photovoltaic panels and the remaining 28% was sourced from Italian wind farms.
By 2025, our goal is to achieve 100% green electricity in all branches of the group.

SUSTAINABLE MOBILITY

As cycling and outdoor apparel company, we are committed to promote and encourage a sustainable mobility system.

The parking areas of the Italian HQ, warehouses and first retail store, are equipped with charging stations both for e-cars and for e-bike. 

Starting from 2022, all new vehicles added to the group's fleet will be electric and / or hybrid.

SUSTAINABLE MOBILITY
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

By 2022 we will have implemented the UNI EN ISO 14001 environmental management system, which will allow us to ensure compliance to international laws and regulations, monitor our environmental performance and reduce our waste.

Grazie!

Grazie per la tua iscrizione!

close
Crediti
close

Grazie

Il suo messaggio è stato spedito correttamente.

Nascondi video
close

Grazie

Il suo messaggio è stato spedito correttamente.